423 Training U
It is very important to acknowledge how racism as impacted and affected you. Racism can be likened to the invisible gas that we all breathe in. The statement “I can’t breathe” has been heard loud and clear and is now a mantra to speak up against police brutality, systemic racism, the intention shaming, degrading, blaming, incarcerating, and killing of black people everywhere.
“Whether we benefit from it or internalize messages that harm us, racism shapes our thinking and actions, often unconsciously, even if we don’t want it to. Once we acknowledge that, we can begin to explore how we contribute to the problem and what we might do to stop it.” (taken from Centennial College Anti-Racism Information)
We must embody anti-racist, social justice, and equity-oriented work in all aspects of our lives.
Just Breathe. was created as a reverse to help counteract the multi-generational traumatic impact and effects of racism, discrimination especially in the following areas;
- The trauma of experienced racism
- Compound complex trauma, Incarnate trauma,
- Vicarious or Ancestral, Historical, Multi-generational trauma
- Any undealt memories and emotions
- Any triggered incidences
- Post Traumatic Slave Disorder
- Jack in the Box Syndrome
- Visual reoccurrences
This Meditation Program completes its work by focusing on doing the following 4 things
- Restoring Original Identity and Image
- Processing Emotions especially Anger, Grief, and Loss
- Releasing Love and Forgiveness to achieve Original equilibrium
- Actively working towards Anti-racism, Equity, Social Justice and Reconciliation
This mini-course format will help you to navigate the difficult journey through these 4 steps from an enslaved mindset to bring you into true identity.
- Lectures 12
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 week
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Just Breathe. Level 1
This mini course is an introduction to the uses of breathing, meditation and prayer to reduce and release the multiple effects of racism.
- Just Breathe. Level 2