423TrainingU Code of Honour
1. No Hate Speech allowed. Treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are okay, but kindness is required. Bullying of any kind or degrading comments about race, religion, sexual orientation, or identity won’t be tolerated. Be kind, courteous, and respectful to all students.
2. No Spam, Ads, Fundraisers, Links to unrelated courses on 423 Training U is allowed unless preapproved
3. No Inappropriate Content This is a space to support and encourage one another. Content containing nudity, sexual images, violence, vulgar language, or anything that 423 Training U deems offensive is not permitted and will be removed.
4. Social Causes & Current Events/Politics- comments that support in moving these conversations forward are welcome. Posts that are inflammatory or insistently promoting a specific opinion or viewpoint is not allowed and may be asked to be removed.
5. Religion-In consideration of our diverse community, be mindful of both the attitude and positioning of your comments and posts.
6. Respect Everyone’s Privacy- Being part of this Platform requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make courses great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the teacher/mentor should remain private unless approved by the student.
7. Respect Admins and 423 Instructors/Mentors rules- We have gathered an awesome team to help manage this Platform. We ask that you refrain from sending admin/Instructor direct messages without them inviting you to do so.
- Register for only one account, unless expressly permitted to register for additional accounts by 423TrainingU.
- All answers to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be the students’ own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- No student shall make solutions to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
- Do not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others