Thank you for choosing 423 Training U Platform!
Effective: January 1, 2020
Using 423Training U
Who May Use our Services.
You may use our Services only if you can form a binding contract with 423TrainingU, and only in compliance with these Terms and all applicable laws. When you create your 423TrainingU account,
and subsequently when you use certain features, you must provide us with accurate and complete information, and you agree to update your information to keep it accurate and complete.
Our Agreement to You
Subject to these Terms and our policies (including the Acceptable Use Policy, Honor Code, and course-specific eligibility requirements, and other terms), we grant you a limited, personal, nonexclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use our Services. You may download content from our Services only for your personal, non-commercial use, unless you obtain 423TrainingU’s written permission to otherwise use the content. You also agree that you will create, access, and/or use only one user account, unless expressly permitted by 423TrainingU, and you will not share with any third party access to or access information for your account. Using our Services does not give you ownership of any intellectual property rights in our Services or the content you access.
Changes to Course Content
423TrainingU offers courses and content (“Content Offerings”) from other providers (“Content/ Course Providers”). While we seek to provide world-class Course Content from our Content Providers, unexpected events do occur. 423TrainingU reserves the right to cancel, interrupt, reschedule, or modify any Content or change the point value or weight of any assignment, quiz, or other assessment. Contents are subject to the Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability sections below.
The Services enable you to share your content, such as homework, quizzes, exams, projects, other assignments you submit, posts you make in the forums, and the like (“User Content”), with 423TrainingU, instructors, and/or other users. You retain all intellectual property rights in, and are responsible for, the User Content you share. User Content does not include course content or other materials made available on or placed on to the 423TrainingU platform by or on behalf of
423TrainingU’s Content Providers or their instructors using the Services, the Content; as between 423TrainingU and its Content Providers, such Content are governed by the relevant agreements in place between 423TrainingU and its Content Providers.
How 423TrainingU and Others May Use User Content
To the extent that you provide User Content, you grant 423TrainingU a fully-transferable, royaltyfree, perpetual, sublicensable, non-exclusive, worldwide license to copy, distribute, modify, create derivative works based on, publicly perform, publicly display, and otherwise use the User Content.
This license includes granting 423TrainingU the right to authorize Partners to use User Content with their registered students or other learners independent of the Services. Nothing in these Terms shall restrict other legal rights 423TrainingU may have to User Content, for example under other licenses. We reserve the right to remove or modify User Content for any reason, including User Content that we believe violates these Terms.
We welcome your suggestions, ideas, comments, and other feedback regarding the Services (“Feedback”). By submitting any Feedback, you grant us the right to use the Feedback without any restriction or any compensation to you. By accepting your Feedback, 423TrainingU does not waive any rights to use similar or related Feedback previously known to 423TrainingU, developed by its employees or contractors, or obtained from other sources.
We care about the security of our users. While we work to protect the security of your account and related information, 423TrainingU cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will not be able to defeat our security measures. Please notify us immediately of any compromise or unauthorized use of your account by emailing admin@423TrainingU.org.
Copyright and Trademark Policy
423TrainingU respects the intellectual property rights of our users, Content Providers, and other third parties and expects our users to do the same when using the Services. We have adopted and implemented the 423TrainingU Copyright and Trademark Policy in accordance with applicable law, including the Digital Millennium Copyright Act.
Paid Services from 423TrainingU
423TrainingU offers paid Services for a fee. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are quoted in Canadian Dollars. You are responsible for paying all fees charged by or for 423TrainingU and applicable taxes in a timely manner with a payment mechanism associated with the applicable paid Services. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, we may collect fees using other collection mechanisms. Fees may vary based on your location and other factors, and 423TrainingU reserves the right to change any fees at any time at its sole discretion. Any change, update, or modification will be effective immediately upon posting through the relevant Services. Refunds may be available for paid Services as described in our Refund Policy.
When addressing financial matters in any of our Sites, videos, newsletters, recordings or other content, we’ve taken every effort to ensure we accurately represent our programs and their ability to grow your business and improve your life. This being said, there is no guarantee that you will get any results or earn any money using any of our ideas, tools, strategies or recommendations. This is not a “get rich tomorrow” magical solution.
None of the content on any of our Sites is a promise or guarantee of earnings. Your level of success in attaining results is entirely dependent on many factors including your work experience, skill, discipline, relationships, resources—just to name a few of the factors that affect your results. Your results are dependent on your action and effort. Be clear that by law we make no guarantees that you will achieve any specific result (financial or otherwise) from any content, ideas, frameworks or systems presented on any of our sites and we offer no professional, legal, medical, personal, or financial advice.
Modifying and Terminating our Services
We are constantly changing and improving our Services. We may add or remove functions, features, or requirements, and we may suspend or stop part of our Services altogether. Accordingly, 423TrainingU may terminate your use of any Service for any reason. If your use of a paid Service is terminated, a refund may be available under our Refund Policy. We may not be able to deliver the Services to certain regions or countries for various reasons, including due to applicable export control requirements or internet access limitations and restrictions from governments. None of 423TrainingU, its Content Providers and instructors, its contributors, sponsors, and other business partners, and their employees, contractors, and other agents (the “423TrainingU Parties”) shall have any liability to you for any such action. You can stop using our Services at any time, although we’ll be sorry to see you go.
THE SERVICES AND ALL INCLUDED CONTENT ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. THE 423TrainingU PARTIES SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT, AND ANY WARRANTIES ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. THE 423TrainingU PARTIES FURTHER DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO YOUR ACCESS OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR ANY RELATED CONTENT. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT ANY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR SUCH CONTENT IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless the 423TrainingU Parties from any and all claims, liabilities, expenses, and damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party related to: (a) your use or attempted use of the Services in violation of these Terms; (b) your violation of any law or rights of any third party; or (c) User Content, including without limitation any claim of infringement or misappropriation of intellectual property or other proprietary rights.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Services are managed by 423TrainingU, which is located in Milton, Ontario Canada. You agree that any dispute related to these Terms will be governed by the laws of the Province of Ontario, excluding its conflicts of law provisions. You further consent to the personal jurisdiction of and exclusive venue in the federal and provincial courts located in and serving Toronto, Ontario Canada as the legal forum for any such dispute. Excluding claims for injunctive or other equitable relief, for claims related to the Services where the total amount sought is less than ten thousand Canadian Dollars ($10,000.00 CAN), either you or 423TrainingU may elect at any point during the dispute to resolve the claim through binding, nonappearance-based arbitration. The dispute will then be resolved using an established alternative dispute resolution (“ADR”) provider, mutually agreed upon by you and 423TrainingU. The parties and the selected ADR provider shall not involve any personal appearance by the parties or witnesses, unless otherwise mutually agreed by the parties; rather, the arbitration shall be conducted, at the option of the party seeking relief, online, by telephone, or via written submissions alone. Any judgment rendered by the arbitrator may be entered in any court of competent jurisdiction.
We want you to be satisfied, so most courses purchased on 423 Training U can be refunded within 7 days. For whatever reason, if you are unhappy with a course, you can request a refund.
Refunds will be given within the 7-day grace period for students withdrawing from a course and 30 days for anyone that has completed less than 10%. Non-refundable course fees are listed for each course.
Course upload services are non-refundable but transferable.
Most refunds are returned via the original payment method. Please note that certain restrictions may apply and some purchases may only be eligible for credit refunds. For more information, please see below.
How to Request a Refund
You can quickly request a refund by contacting our admin team. When you submit a refund request, please be sure to include the Course name and details.
In cases where a transaction is not eligible for a monetary refund, the refund will be granted using 423 Training U credits, provided it meets our refund policy.
Reasons for Denied Refunds
While our 7-day refund policy is in place to protect students, we must also protect our instructors from fraud and provide them a reasonable payment schedule. Payments are sent to instructors after 30 days, so we will not process refund requests received after
the refund window. If all course content was downloaded before the refund was requested, the refund request may be rejected. Finally, students who purchase and refund multiple courses over an extended period may be subject to suspension for abuse of the refund policy.
423TrainingU’s mission is to provide universal access to the world’s best education. We believe strongly in preserving free speech and expression for our users as well as academic freedom for our Content Providers and instructors. We also want to make sure that all of our users and instructors feel safe and comfortable while using our Services. We have drafted this Policy to ensure that people understand and follow the rules when participating in our online community and otherwise using our Services. We may remove or edit inappropriate content or activity identified by or reported to us or suspend, disable, or terminate a user’s access to all or part of the Services.
You are prohibited from using our Services to share content that:
- Contains illegal content or promotes illegal activities with the intent to commit such activities.
Please keep in mind that users who are as young as 13 use 423TrainingU, and we do not
allow content that is inappropriate for these younger users.
- Contains credible threats or organizes acts of real-world violence. We don’t allow content
that creates a genuine risk of physical injury or property damage, credibly threatens people
or public safety, or organizes or encourages harm.
- Harasses others. We encourage commentary about people and matters of public interest,
but abusive or otherwise inappropriate content directed at private individuals is not allowed.
- Violates intellectual property, privacy, or other rights. Do not share content that you do not
have the right to share, claim content that you did not create as your own, or otherwise
infringe or misappropriate someone else’s intellectual property or other rights. Always
attribute materials used or quoted by you to the original copyright owner.
- Spams others. Do not share irrelevant or inappropriate advertising, promotional, or
Content may have additional rules and requirements.
You also aren’t allowed to:
- Do anything that violates local, provincial, national, or international law or breaches any of
your contractual obligations or fiduciary duties.
- Share your password, let anyone access your account, or do anything that might put your
account at risk.
- Attempt to access any other user’s account.
- Reproduce, transfer, sell, resell, or otherwise misuse any content from our Services, unless
specifically authorized to do so.
- Access, tamper with or use non-public areas of our systems unless specifically authorized
to do so.
- Break or circumvent our authentication or security measures or otherwise test the
the vulnerability of our systems or networks, unless specifically authorized to do so.
- Try to reverse engineer any portion of our Services.
- Try to interfere with any user, host, or network, for example by sending a virus, overloading,
spamming, or mail-bombing.
- Use our Services to distribute malware.
- Use our Services or any functionality of the 423TrainingU platform for anything other than
for completing online courses
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity.
- Encourage or help anyone do any of the things on this list.
Students must be enrolled for the full class term to be able to achieve their certificate of completion.
Enrollment can be deferred for various approved reasons. Each student is required to fill out an
application along with letters of recommendation for any certificate required courses. Upon
completion of the course, a student certificate will be issued to the email provided.
Students are able to take multiple courses at a time. Some courses have a pre-requisite and must
be completed prior to signing up for the next level.
All e-Learning materials and resources are copywritten and are strictly forbidden to be used for other
purposes other than those that have received prior written permission.
423TrainingU Code of Honour
1. No Hate Speech allowed. Treat everyone with respect. Healthy debates are okay, but kindness is required. Bullying of any kind or degrading comments about race, religion, sexual orientation, or identity won’t be tolerated. Be kind, courteous, and respectful to all students.
2. No Spam, Ads, Fundraisers, Links to unrelated courses on 423 Training U is allowed unless preapproved
3. No Inappropriate Content This is a space to support and encourage one another. Content containing nudity, sexual images, violence, vulgar language, or anything that 423 Training U deems offensive is not permitted and will be removed.
4. Social Causes & Current Events/Politics- comments that support in moving these conversations forward are welcome. Posts that are inflammatory or insistently promoting a specific opinion or viewpoint is not allowed and may be asked to be removed.
5. Religion-In consideration of our diverse community, be mindful of both the attitude and positioning of your comments and posts.
6. Respect Everyone’s Privacy- Being part of this Platform requires mutual trust. Authentic, expressive discussions make courses great, but may also be sensitive and private. What’s shared in the teacher/mentor should remain private unless approved by the student.
7. Respect Admins and 423 Instructors/Mentors rules- We have gathered an awesome team to help manage this Platform. We ask that you refrain from sending admin/Instructor direct messages without them inviting you to do so.
- Register for only one account, unless expressly permitted to register for additional accounts by 423TrainingU.
- All answers to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments will be the students’ own work (except for assignments that explicitly permit collaboration).
- No student shall make solutions to homework, quizzes, exams, projects, and other assignments available to anyone else (except to the extent an assignment explicitly permits sharing solutions). This includes both solutions written by me, as well as any solutions provided by the course staff or others.
- Do not engage in any other activities that will dishonestly improve results or dishonestly improve or hurt the results of others