423 Training U
What is a Joy Feast you ask? Well, it is not a fast but the exact opposite – every day you will feast and be filled with the love, joy, and peace of God. You will begin each day with a smile that makes your cheeks hurt, laugh every chance we get even in the face of adversity and circumstances that don’t necessarily look good to you. You will find opportunities to make someone else laugh, tell a joke, tickle a friend and just be joyful and full of joy.
We will remember that the “Joy of the Lord” is our strength as we memorize and repeat as often as we can meditations, words, scripture, and topics on Joy! We will devour one main theme every day. We will repeat these as often as we can for the day. The great thing about this is that you can’t have too much because it is a feast and not a fast.
But the twist is that as you fill yourself up every day there will be less room for pity, selfishness, sorrow, depression, and overindulgence in worldly things. You will lose the craving for lust and want and greed as you vomit up every word of gossip and slander. Forgiveness will begin to flow like a fountain until even bitterness will make you sick to your stomach. You must agree though to fast envy, strife, anger, malice and anything else that steals your peace of mind and heart.
You will so overflow with Great Joy that it will touch you, your family, your neighbors, church members, co-workers, friends, and loved ones. Now don’t even worry if there will be enough provision of Great Joy because just when you feel like your supply is running low- You can just have some more for it is a never-ending reservoir that flows deep.
If you have been in a season of grieving, mourning or sorrow, this feast is also for you. It will help to remove some of the aches you have in the pit of your stomach. Know this, that Great Joy will feed you every nutrient you need so you will not be weak, but full of abundant life and joy.
So get ready for the next 30 days to the feast – There are 5 days to prepare yourself. Take this time to empty your pockets, cupboards, closets and storage units of any stashed away unhealthy substances that you have been feeding off of or that you may have hidden away. Clean house and prepare to laugh uncontrollably in the face of the enemy, to enjoy the beautiful life you have been given, to be thankful for your many daily blessings.
Alright get ready to come to His table, the tablecloth has been laid, your placemat is ready, the menu has been prepared. Get your fork and spoon in hand – come hungry and prepare to Feast on Joy!!
- Lectures 42
- Quizzes 2
- Duration 40 Days
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 292
- Assessments Yes
These are the five days of preparation before beginning the course.
- The Joy Feast Protocol
- The Joy Feast – Day One Preparations
- How to do the Feast
- The Joy Feast – Day Two Preparations
- The Joy Feast Menu
- The Joy Feast – Day Three Preparations
- Joy Journal
- The Joy Feast – Day Four Preparations
- Joy Busters and Joy Boosters
- The Joy Feast – Day Five Preparations
- Feast Lessons
These are the main 30 days of the Joy Feast
- The Joy Feast Day One
- The Joy Feast – Day Two
- The Joy Feast – Day Three
- The Joy Feast – Day Four
- The JMOT – Joy Meter Overflow Test
- The Joy Feast – Day Five
- The Joy Feast – Day Six
- The Joy Feast – Day Seven
- The Joy Feast – Day Eight
- The Joy Feast – Day Nine
- The Joy Feast – Day Ten
- The Joy Feast – Day Eleven
- The Joy Feast – Day Twelve
- The Joy Feast – Day Thirteen
- The Joy Feast – Day Fourteen
- The Joy Feast – Day Fifteen
- The Joy Feast – Day Sixteen
- The Joy Feast Day Seventeen
- The Joy Feast – Day Eighteen
- The Joy Feast – Day Nineteen
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty- Smile
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty One
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Two
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Three
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Four
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Five
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Six
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Seven
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Eight
- The Joy Feast – Day Twenty Nine
- The Joy Feast – Day Thirty
- The JMOT – Joy Meter Overflow Test – Final