How to Create a Successful Online Course with SEIRRA© Method
Who will benefit the most from taking this course?
- Are you a teacher, instructor, do you have content in your area of expertise?
- Have you taught a workshop and now you want to have it reach the masses?
- Are you a writer with a book that you want to create a course for?
- Do you need to efficiently train employees or group members?
- Do you want to get paid to mentor others to do what you do or what you know?
- Do you want to learn how to create a course for residual ongoing income?
- Are you interested in putting your course on the 423 Platform?
What you will learn
- What it takes to be a great course instructor
- How to break down all your knowledge/ info into a course outline using our SIERRA© Method
- software and hardware needs to record your courses
- How to record, edit and upload your lectures/ modules
- Self-hosting versus Marketplace
- How to get your first students
Course Creation Overview
- Lectures 52
- Quizzes 6
- Duration 56 hours
- Language English
- Students 21
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Self
Before beginning the first Module we recommend that you review the Introduction to give you clarity and understanding about how the course is set up and how to maximize the potentail for your personal benefit.
- Module #1 - The World of e-Learning Education
The Online world is an amazing terrritory to explore- this Module will help you to begin to positively re-think your involvement
- Module #2- Components of a Successful E-course
There are 4 components to a succesful Online course - here we touch briefly on all 4
- Module 2 Lesson 1: Determine your Why
- Assignment 1: The Five Whys Assignment
- Module 2 Lesson 2: 4 Components for a Successful Course
- Assignment 2: Components of a Successful Course
- Module 2 Lesson 3: What it Takes to Become a Great Course Instructor
- Assignment 3: The Mentor
- Module 2 Lesson 4: The Basics of a Great Course
- Assignment 4: The Message
- Module 2 Lesson 5: The Market
- Assignment 5: The Market
- Module 2 Lesson 6: Marketing Your Course
- Assignment 6: The Method
- Module 2 Lesson 7: Overview
- Quiz: Components of a Successful e-Course
- END OF MODULE 2
- Module # 3 - SEIRRA© Method
You will learn the SEIRRA© Method and how to apply it to Course Creation
- Module #4- Course Creation
In this section we will go through the essential components of the creation process for your Online course
- Module 4 Lesson 1: Course Creation Overview
- Assignment 1: Course Creation Overview
- Module 4 Lesson 2: Different Types of courses
- Assignment 2: Different Types of courses
- Module 4 Lesson 3: What is Your message?
- Assignment 3: What is Your message?
- Module 4 Lesson 4: Research Your Topic
- Assignment 4: Research Your Topic
- Module 4 Lesson 5: Create an Outline
- Assignment 5: Create an Outline
- Module 4 Lesson 6: Creating Lectures / Lessons
- Assignment 6: Creating Lectures / Lessons
- Module 4 Lesson 7: Encode your Lectures / Lessons
- Assignment 7: Encode your Lectures / Lessons
- END OF MODULE 4
- Module #5 Course Creation- Special Considerations
We have added some extra information to consider when creating your course
- Module 5 Lesson 1 Establishing a cost / price for your course
- Module 5 Lesson 2 Hardware Considerations
- Module 5 Lesson 3 Software Considerations
- Module 5 Lesson 4 How to Record and Edit your Lectures / Lessons
- Module 5 Lesson 5 Course Design & layout
- Module 5 Lesson 6 Create Course Guidelines
- Module 5 Lesson 7 Beta Testing
- Module 5 Lesson 8 Questions to ask yourself
- Module 5 – Assignment
- Quiz – Course Creation Considerations
- END OF MODULE 5
- Module #6 Your Market and Marketing
We discuss the e-Learning Market and the various marketing techniques available to you to market your course.
- Module # 7 423 training U Platform
This section teaches you the about the different types of e-Learning Hosting platform and the pros and cons of each. You will be able to then determine which is right for you.
- Module #8 Upload Your course on the 423 Platform
Practical lessons on the basics of uploading using 423 Training U Platform